Shop Now Pay by Laybuy
Pay by Laybuy
Laybuy offers a simple interest free payment plan that lets you secure your purchase today and pay for it in 6 equal payments, once a week for 6 weeks.
Shop Now Pay by Laybuy
- Get your goods before you pay
- Always interest-free
- Buy with a click
- Split into 6 payments
- Laybuy will notify you when payment is due
How it works
- At checkout, select Laybuy as your payment option and continue
- Enter simple information and know instantly if your purchase has been accepted
- Your purchase will be split into 6 equal payments, once a week for 6 weeks.
- Contact Laybuy customer service at any time with questions about your purchase.
Lay Buy FAQ
Who can use Laybuy?
- Customers over the age of 18.
- Customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
- Be a resident of New Zealand, United Kingdom (excluding Ireland) or Australia
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile telephone number
- Have a valid debit or credit card
- Have a valid licence or passport
How do you pay with Laybuy?
- When you get to checkout, At checkout, select LayBuy as your payment Method.
- Your Laybuy account can be created by selecting Pay by Laybuy upon checkout and creating an account. Once approved you will be able to complete purchases.
- Laybuy performs a credit check on all new users upon registration and you may be asked to input valid ID. Once your credit score & ID has been confirmed and your account has been verified, Laybuy assigns your Laybuy limit.
- Please note, if you've paid using Laybuy, you won't be able to cancel your order once you've placed it. If you're not happy with your order when it arrives, please return it. Click here for more information on returning with LayBuy.
How does paying off instalments work?
- The first payment equal to one sixth of the purchase price occurs once your order is completed. The remaining 5 payments are processed each week on the day of the original purchase from your nominated card. No further action is required and all account information including a payment schedule can be viewed, at any time, through your Laybuy account.
- Instalments will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you selected at checkout.
- You'll receive a reminder from LayBuy 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- If you have not made a payment through your account before the scheduled payment date, Laybuy automatically takes payment from your designated debit or credit card on that date within the time of 8-11am.
- You can pay off the balance of your order early with the feature in the LayBuy app. Click here for more information on how to pay.
Having trouble paying with Laybuy?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Clearpay, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- LayBuy may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- LayBuy may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous LayBuy statements. Once these are paid off, try LayBuy again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth. If you haven't used LayBuy before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
- If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through LayBuy again.